Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Birthday

I'd say it was about March, when I decided that my birthday, this year, was going to be the greatest birthday I'd ever had. I am not sure why, I did not have a reason, just a feeling. In fact, I really believed it, and told everybody that would listen about how this year, on December 3rd, I would celebrate the greatest birthday of my life. I mostly fantasized that this day would be spending the day doing Winterly Christmas things like ice skating, Christmas shopping, and dinner with my family.

Well, I found out last night that Al's next heart worm injections will be December 1st, and 2nd, and he will be returning to us in the middle of the day on December 3rd. It kind of puts a damper on my Winterly things day, especially since he will probably feel miserable again. But what greater gift could I receive then for Al to come back after receiving his (Hopefully) final heart worm treatment. On my birthday, I will get to know that from that day forward, Al will feel better and better each day, and be completely worm free!

No comments:

Post a Comment