Friday, July 30, 2010

Boy do I have a lot of Updating to do!

In my last post about Al, I wrote about him receiving his HW treatment on my birthday, December 3rd. Well, something even greater happened. On December 3, 2009, Nick officially adopted Al. Of course, now I have to share my birthday with Al's adoption day, and he just might get more gifts then me. I'm not certain how much I like that! ;) Just Kidding - In fact, I am the one that will be spoiling him with "gotcha-day" gifts!

Al is doing really well. He no longer has pnemonia or heartworm, and I am confident he will lead a healthy life from now on. We've been dealing with allergies and trying to find the right food, which is a HUGE struggle! I have so much more to say, but wanted to get this quick update in today. More to come later...

No comments:

Post a Comment