Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Al is Sick

Marianne called. Al was checked by the vet, and along with his HW, he is also has a bad case of pneumonia. She asked if I can foster him until November 2nd. He needs to be somewhere safe and quiet for a few weeks where he can recover.

I can not foster him. I just can not put Pepsi at risk because her immune system may not be able to handle it. However, now Al had touched my heart, and he needed help. I wanted to do what I can to help him find a loving family. I feel so very lucky to have Nick in my life, and he said Al can stay with him, if I think that is the right thing to do.

Of course I think it's the right thing to do! :) I promised to be there everyday. We're going to get Al well, and well adjusted for his new family!

Al is coming back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment