Sunday, October 11, 2009

He's doing great!

Al is completely house trained (Yes, I am certain this time), and his food manners are improving incredibly. He has stopped coughing, his breathing has improved, and I almost see a little bit of shine in his coat.

My sister bought him a huge horse ball and he LOVES it. He is so smart, he pushes it around with his nose and has so much fun. I wish we could let him run around and play with it, but I am sure he will be well enough to do so before I even know it. Pictures coming soon!

That is not even the best of it. When we first had him he acted very indifferent to people. Almost as if they were not even there. On our walk today, he actually tugged to go towards people out in their yards. He is starting to see people as good already!! I know there is a long road ahead for Al, but I could not be happier to see how well he is doing.


Next up for Al... "easy" and "down"

No comments:

Post a Comment